2,000 people fleeing Mariupol are on buses headed to a Ukrainian-held city. ‘Today we expect the arrival of a record number of Mariupol residents,’ official says.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- CDC warns monkeypox rash is showing up on different body parts than typically expected
- She thought a dark moment in her past was forgotten. Then she scanned her face online
- EU: Russia weaponizing food supplies with global repercussions
- CNN analyst reacts to Kemp’s words about Trump
- How the new congressional map shifts voting power in Georgia