Ford celebrates the Mustang Shelby GT350’s motorsports triumphs with a limited-edition model before sending it into the sunset.
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition first drive review: A slick nod to the past – Roadshow
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- Google is bringing its own VPN to desktops and phones with $9.99 Google One subscription
- New subscription server notifications available in production
- Google’s Nest Hub smart display is still great – CNET
- Use SF Symbols to enhance your interface design
- 2021 Rolls-Royce Ghost first drive review: An exemplar of luxury – Roadshow