For folks not ready to make the fully electric commitment, Kia’s plug-in Niro is a functional crossover that offers the best of both worlds.
2020 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid review: Practical PHEV – Roadshow
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- 2021 Audi E-Tron Sportback first drive review: Slipstream SUV serenity – Roadshow
- The original FarmVille on Facebook is shutting down at the end of the year
- Origin PC Chronos review: A 4K gaming monster in a petite package – CNET
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC43 Coupe review: Vanity over versatility – Roadshow
- Acer Chromebook 715 review: A great, big Chromebook for at-home school and work – CNET