Not only is the Acura RDX less expensive than many of its comparably equipped competitors, its available Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive makes it one of the most fun rides in this fairly conservative class.
2021 Acura RDX review: The fast and the frugal – Roadshow
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- Twitter is bringing its ‘read before you retweet’ prompt to all users
- 2020 Nissan Leaf Plus review: More power, more range – Roadshow
- Lenovo Flex 5 Chromebook review: More Chromebook for now and later – CNET
- Wikipedia is getting its first desktop redesign in 10 years
- Get your education apps ready for Schoolwork 2.1 beta