No, the Ford Escape isn’t the most exciting model in the automaker’s lineup, but it’s still a very competent and important SUV.
2021 Ford Escape review: A sensible choice – Roadshow
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- Facebook loses bid to block a potentially major change to EU data sharing
- 2021 BMW M440i Convertible review: An engaging cruiser – Roadshow
- 2021 Volkswagen ID 4 review: Hitting the EV sweet spot – Roadshow
- App Store stopped more than $1.5 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions in 2020
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG GT43 4-Door review: Almost fantastic – Roadshow