It’s long in the tooth, but the Canyon AT4 staves off irrelevance with a decent ride and solid off-road capability.
2021 GMC Canyon AT4 review: An old truck with a few new tricks – Roadshow
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series first drive review: Wolf in wolf’s clothing – Roadshow
- 2021 Porsche Panamera 4S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo review: One heck of a hybrid – Roadshow
- Developer Spotlight: Cone
- 2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness review: Stand tall – Roadshow
- Sony X90J series review: Polished experience, excellent picture – CNET