Honda’s lightweight Civic Type R Limited Edition is out to steal hearts and break records.
2021 Honda Civic Type R Limited Edition first drive review: A sharper track weapon – Roadshow
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- 2021 Audi A4 review: No-nonsense, entry-level luxury – Roadshow
- 2021 Dodge Charger Redeye review: When in doubt, power out – Roadshow
- 2021 Kia K5 review: The one to beat – Roadshow
- Amazon pulls white supremacist novel The Turner Diaries alongside QAnon purge
- 2021 Cadillac XT5 review: Ordinary but agreeable – Roadshow