Loaded with tech and design flair, Hyundai’s seventh-generation Elantra sedan is a more compelling compact than ever.
2021 Hyundai Elantra first drive review: Standout style with plenty of substance – Roadshow
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra review: A tech-filled, sharp-dressed looker – Roadshow
- Tom Cruise deepfake creator says public shouldn’t be worried about ‘one-click fakes’
- Reminder: APNs provider API requirement starts March 31
- 2021 Dodge Durango SRT 392 review: A big, comfy, 475-hp couch – Roadshow
- HBO Max review: Great TV and theatrical movies, but not the best streaming value – CNET