Jeep’s first plug-in hybrid doesn’t boast the most range or best fuel economy, but it still excels at being a Wrangler.
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe first drive review: Not a great hybrid, but an awesome Jeep – Roadshow
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- App Store stopped more than $1.5 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions in 2020
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG GT43 4-Door review: Almost fantastic – Roadshow
- 2021 Ford F-150 review: Setting a higher bar – Roadshow
- LiveLeak, the internet’s font of gore and violence, has shut down
- 2021 Porsche Taycan 4S review: White lightning – Roadshow