The 2021 GLA-Class is a revelation by itself, and adding a 382-horsepower engine only sweetens the deal.
2021 Mercedes-AMG GLA45 review: Small footprint, big character – Roadshow
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- 2021 Volkswagen Jetta GLI review: Hot hatch in sedan clothing – Roadshow
- You probably haven’t used Yahoo in a while, but what if it cost you money?
- 2021 Genesis GV80 2.5T review: A well-rounded luxury SUV – Roadshow
- Utah is about to pass a law making iPhones filter porn — but only if other states pass one, too
- 2021 Lexus ES 350 review: Sporty looks, but a cruiser at heart – Roadshow