Sexy, sharp and plenty swift, the entry-level Supra gives up little compared to its six-cylinder sibling, even if it’s missing that special something.
2021 Toyota GR Supra 2.0 review: More than enough, but something’s missing – Roadshow
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- The cockroach emoji proposal is a story about texting through the apocalypse
- PSA: collaborative NYT crosswords return to Twitch over the holiday weekend
- Source App ID and Conversion Value now available in SKAdNetwork 2.0
- App privacy questions requirement starts December 8
- Even Utah’s mysterious monolith may be no match for Google Earth