Sexy, sharp and plenty swift, the entry-level Supra gives up little compared to its six-cylinder sibling, even if it’s missing that special something.
2021 Toyota GR Supra 2.0 review: More than enough, but something’s missing – Roadshow
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- Samsung QN90A series (2021) QLED TV review: Closer than ever to OLED – CNET
- 2021 BMW 430i Convertible review: Ready for summer – Roadshow
- 2021 Jaguar XF review: Left to languish – Roadshow
- Google makes it easier to transfer Gmail photos to Google Photos
- 2021 Lexus LS 500 F Sport review: Japanese autobahn destroyer – Roadshow