Its successor might not be far off, but the seventh-generation GTI proves that VW still has the hot-hatch formula down to a T.
2021 Volkswagen Golf GTI review: Parting is such sweet sorrow – Roadshow
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- Deepfake bots on Telegram make the work of creating fake nudes dangerously easy
- 2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid first drive review: A hard formula to mess up – Roadshow
- Dell G5 15 SE review: 1080p power for little more than peanuts – CNET
- After outcry, Microsoft presses pause on unsolicited Windows 10 web app installs
- Apple Entrepreneur Camp applications open for Black founders and developers