Toyota’s hottest Corolla might lack the power of its competitors, but its overall quality and taut chassis more than make up for the lack of speed.
2022 Toyota Corolla SE Apex Review: Not Fast, Still Fun – Roadshow
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- Why we need a public internet and how to get one
- 2022 Toyota GR86 Review: Still Young at Heart – CNET
- 2022 Acura MDX Type S Review: Power and Poise Without Overkill – CNET
- 2022 Hyundai Kona N Review: The Real Ultimate Driving Machine – CNET
- Napster joins Limewire and Winamp by jumping on the web3 bandwagon