Additional details have been published on completing your App Store privacy labels, including more information about data types, such as email or text messages, and gameplay content. You’ll also find more information about data collected in web views and data that may be entered by users within documents or other file types.
Additional guidance available for App Store privacy labels
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- Tom Cruise deepfake creator says public shouldn’t be worried about ‘one-click fakes’
- Reminder: APNs provider API requirement starts March 31
- 2021 Dodge Durango SRT 392 review: A big, comfy, 475-hp couch – Roadshow
- HBO Max review: Great TV and theatrical movies, but not the best streaming value – CNET
- Documentation Spotlight: Design great app icons for macOS Big Sur