An estimated 90 people were sheltering in the school before it was leveled by Russian bombs. Only 27 people emerged from the attack alive.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Abrams warns Georgia businesses about abortion law
- How the Supreme Court decision on Roe v. Wade could affect the fertility industry
- Stacey Abrams calls for federal legislation restoring Roe v. Wade
- Why tribal lands are unlikely to become abortion sanctuaries
- Analysis: Historically unpopular Supreme Court made a historically unpopular decision