Apple Entrepreneur Camp supports underrepresented founders and developers as they build the next generation of cutting-edge apps and helps form a global network that encourages the pipeline and longevity of these entrepreneurs in technology. Applications are now open for the first cohort for Black founders and developers, which runs online from February 16 to 25, 2021. Attendees receive code-level guidance, mentorship, and inspiration with unprecedented access to Apple engineers and leaders. Applications close on November 20, 2020.
Apple Entrepreneur Camp applications open for Black founders and developers
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- Mac instances for EC2 now available from Amazon Web Services
- Congratulations to the Best of 2020 winners
- Reddit reveals daily active user count for the first time: 52 million
- 2021 Mazda3 Hatchback review: Stylish and fun, no turbo required – Roadshow
- 2020 Hyundai Nexo review: This hydrogen fuel-cell SUV deserves your attention – Roadshow