Concerns range from violent extremists to mass protests and widespread property damage if the outcome of the election is unclear
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Mitt Romney says he did not vote for Trump in the 2020 election
- Record numbers are voting by mail. Here’s when states can start processing those ballots.
- Analysis: This could be Trump’s next job if he loses in November
- Former Trump associate says this is Trump’s greatest con
- In the calm before the possible storm, it doesn’t look like courts will decide the election