The Apple sandbox environment lets you test in-app purchases on devices using product information set up in App Store Connect. You can now test upgrades, downgrades, and cancellations for subscriptions, as well as reset the introductory offer eligibility for a test account from Settings on devices running iOS 14 or later. You can also test your app’s response to interrupted purchases on devices running iOS 14 or later. And App Store Connect users with the Developer role can now create and manage sandbox tester accounts.
Enhancements to sandbox testing now available
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- Amazon won’t confirm latest rumors of mid-October Prime Day
- 2020 Subaru Legacy review: A feature-rich sedan with a vanilla wrapper – Roadshow
- 2021 Toyota GR Supra 2.0 review: More than enough, but something’s missing – Roadshow
- 2021 Subaru Crosstrek first drive review: A little more capable, a little more compelling – Roadshow2021 Subaru Crosstrek first drive review: A little more capable, a little more compelling – Roadshow
- Safari 14 is now available for macOS Catalina and Mojave