Kyle Rittenhouse is charged with five felony counts, including first-degree intentional homicide. The jury will begin deliberations tomorrow.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Shooting suspect and parents in the same facility and under suicide watch, sheriff says
- Myanmar’s Aung San Suu Kyi sentenced to four years in prison
- Analysis: Dole’s death prompts nostalgia for a bygone era sullied by Trump’s GOP
- As food prices rise, this app cuts them in half
- Opinion: 3 jobs trends to look out for next year