Misleading and fake content shared by Trump and his team are often defended as humor. But his supporters aren’t always in on the joke.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Advisory committee does not recommend emergency authorization to vaccinate children
- Got a PS4 or Xbox One collecting dust? Here’s what to do with it
- There are more than 97,200 active QAnon-related accounts on Twitter, group finds
- This order speeds up the timeline of the state’s regional stay-at-home order and affects some business operationsThis order speeds up the timeline of the state’s regional stay-at-home order and affects some business operations
- The number of Black female founders in the million dollar club just doubled