Now you can let customers pre-order your app up to 180 days before it’s released for download on the App Store. Take advantage of this longer lead time to build more excitement for your app’s features, services, and content, and to encourage more pre-orders. Once your app is released, customers will be notified and it will automatically download to their device within 24 hours.
Offer your apps for pre-order even earlier
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- Yamaha SR-C20A soundbar review: A sound fit for small spaces – CNET
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG C63 S Coupe review: Raw and riveting – Roadshow
- 2021 Ram 1500 TRX first drive review: Yep, we got it airborne – Roadshow
- Facebook is testing mini social networks focused on you and your neighbors
- Chrome bug meant browser didn’t respect user requests to delete Google site data