Since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, Asians around the world appear to be experiencing more discrimination, and many say it’s happening at work.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Cheney: Trump inciting January 6 riot ‘the most dangerous thing’ a president has done
- ‘Perpetual foreigner’: Photos explore Asian American belonging in everyday spaces
- Hate turned my Asian-American mom into a shut-in. This isn’t the country she left her homeland for
- Asian American diplomats say discrimination holds them back as US competes with China
- Ex-Reddit CEO on anti-Asian hate and ‘biggest myth’ in tech