The team says they couldn’t get to Mariupol to help facilitate the safe evacuation of civilians. More than 100,000 people remain trapped there.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Analysis: Election deniers want to control the 2024 election. And they’re getting closer
- WaPo: Ginni Thomas made personal appeals to overturn Biden’s win
- How Herschel Walker united the right and has Democrats plotting for a fight
- Stacey Abrams’ playbook faces a new test in second run for Georgia governor
- Why Georgia’s GOP primary may be clearest indication the party is moving out from under Trump’s shadowWhy Georgia’s GOP primary may be clearest indication the party is moving out from under Trump’s shadow