Though murder is punishable by death in Georgia, prosecutors have said they’d seek life without parole
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- January 6 committee subpoenas Giuliani and 3 others
- Have you tried to order free Covid-19 tests from the federal government? Tell us about it.
- Gorsuch declines to wear mask, as bench-mate Sotomayor works from her office
- CDC moves 22 new destinations into its highest-risk level for travel
- Two long-serving Democratic congressmen announce they won’t seek reelection in 2022