Part of the DeviceCheck services, the new App Attest API helps protect against security threats to your apps on iOS 14 or later, reducing fraudulent use of your services. With App Attest, you can generate a special cryptographic key on a device and use it to validate the integrity of your app before your server provides access to sensitive data.
Verify your app’s integrity with the new App Attest API
More from ScienceMore posts in Science »
- Lenovo Flex 5 Chromebook review: More Chromebook for now and later – CNET
- Wikipedia is getting its first desktop redesign in 10 years
- Get your education apps ready for Schoolwork 2.1 beta
- Amazon will make it easier to buy sustainable products with new climate label
- The gaming industry keeps failing miserably at selling its most important products